Different ways to promote mobile apps:
We are living in the 21st century and this is the era for which we can say that only “roti, kapda or Makaan” are not the basic human needs as we used to study in primary classes but also, we cannot even imagine living without our mobile phones for a while. Such a mighty device is actually nothing without the apps which function in it and hence we can say that ‘apps’ are the heart of mobile that makes your mobile breath and run.
An app has different meanings and perspective if seen from a user end and a developer end (like entrepreneurs, business owners etc.). For all those who own a business, an app is a medium to showcase their product, their work to normal people and build a bond with the customer as customers are the GODS for any business. Without them, a business just simply can’t succeed so it is definitely very important to promote your app among the masses but how?
Following are some methods to promote mobile apps which are definitely going to be vital for you and your business: -
1. Quality: - An app is an app after all. It doesn’t matter how stunning your app is if the product you are selling doesn’t have the quality. You might be able to make people install your app but to make those clients ‘permanent’ and generate revenue, you have to have good quality products. So, before everything else, the biggest promotion to your app has to be the great product quality then only you can survive in the market.
2. Website: - Suppose you are a regular user and you come across an app that promises to pay you if you complete some tasks like games, quizzes etc. Then the very first thing that will hit your mind is that ‘Is this app fake?’. The next step that you as a user are going to take is to look for some credible source like a website in which everything about your organization, its presence, functionality etc. are clearly mentioned so although passive but this is a vital promotion strategy for your app to sustain in the app store and among people.
3. Influencers: - Those people whom a large number of people follow and who possess a positive impact on the society are called influencers. Now to get your app promoted by such influencers can be by either you pay them to promote your app or develop such an app that has made their harsh problems solve in seconds, which clearly leads us to my first point which is Quality. If your app is that good then trust me, they won’t even mind promoting it for free.
4. Feedback: - Involving the users in the development process i.e. getting feedback from them time to time and improving your product and app accordingly is another way of promoting your app. Once you deliver them an app that makes their routine tasks easy to complete then definitely, they will applaud and share your app among their peers and that’s how your app gets promoted among the customers.
5. Newspapers and advertising: - Newspapers are still read all around the world and advertising your app in newspapers and other media platforms like Facebook wall, LinkedIn timeline, roadside hoardings etc. are going to help the maximum number of people aware of your app and thus is a good promotion strategy.
To sum up, we can say that apps have already taken over the world and as mobiles are much more convenient to use as compared to those baggy laptops and pcs’ so to have a presentable app with all great quality products lined up, you can easily expand your business and help people solve their problems.
Last but not the least, it is not easy to build an app as not everyone is a developer so for those of you who still wish to have a beautifully designed app without digging into the backend app designing process then Shapemyapp.com is what you should be looking for as they are the ones that can actually help you build an app.