As of the first quarter of 2019, the number of apps available for users to download is 2.1 million on Google Play Store, on Apple app store, it is somewhat around 1.8 million and similarly, there are tons of other apps available across various app stores. Thus, choosing a perfect app designer for your business is what decides whether your business app will float above the surface in the vast sea of apps or it will sink down to the bottom.
So what is it that being a businessman or some tech enthusiast, you need to look for in an app developer? Here are some key points that should not be ignored at any cost while getting your app designed:
- The Charge: The attraction towards the service provider at cheap rates is where most of the people get misled and later regret their decision. We, being humans, have the tendency of saving as many pennies as we can and that’s is what costs us a lot once our app gets ruined by some novice app designer so it is suggested not to think twice when investing in some good app developer.
- User Interface: We have heard a lot that “looks don’t matter” and that might be true but when it comes to apps, the user interface has to have good design and overall looks as you being a user must have uninstalled an app within seconds of installing it because of its non-pleasant interface. So it is advised to select such an app developer who can add attractive features to your design.
- A Guide: There can be two sorts of app designers out there in the market. One, who will get an app made for you as per your demand. Second, who will guide you what extra can you add up in your design so that it doesn’t lose its charm. The second one is what we should look for before hiring an app developer as they are the ones that can provide you creative ideas for your design and can provide such a vital piece of advice that they have gained from their experience. It is them who have seen ups and downs in the app market and them for sure know it better than you so relying on them is nothing worse for your business.
- History: By history, it means to look for the samples of the apps that they have designed for users before you. It can give you a very good idea of how much their words match their skills. After all, words are words and words can’t get the work done for you so instead of getting influenced by what the app developer boasts of his skills, go look for what he can actually do or have done already. The history of his work will help you a lot in selecting the right app developer.
- Customer Feedback: The customers for whom the app developer has built apps can provide you the feedback and that feedback is what exactly you too will experience in the near future if you get your app designed from the same developer. These customers who are taking services from that developer can actually tell you everything from flaws to the customer service of the app development service provider thus whether the app developer will help you only initially or he will stay as long as your app is in the game is what should be considered in an app designer.
These were some of the vital points that shouldn’t be ignored when choosing an app designer for your business app but it does include much costing and efforts. With ShapeMyApp, you can forget all these points and make the app even if you are a novice and have no coding or app designing background at all.