I would say why not use an ‘app’ to do that. Aren’t there any apps that can help us become more productive? Let’s have a look at the top 5 apps of them: -
- EDX: - This is the place where you will find courses on everything that you can’t even think of that too from the topmost universities of the world. The user has to simply sign in and then he has an option of either ‘auditing the course’ which means that user can learn the course content at absolute zero cost or the user may opt for a certificate course and on completion of the course and assignments, a certificate is awarded to the user from the respected university.
- Slide share: - This is the place where one can get video lectures in different fields from the teachers who are actually the topmost achievers of that field. Some of us are just not meant for reading and then learning, we learn by watching, this app is like an elixir to those so giving it a shot is of no harm.
- News Apps: - I would say that having a news app in such a busy schedule that we live in nowadays is vital and directly proportional to one’s productivity levels, if we know what is happening around the world then it opens up our brains and lets us think outside of our local circle thus making our brains more active resulting in increased productivity levels.
- Shape my app: - We all are using dozens of apps a day and I am pretty sure that at some point of life, we have been through the thought of having an app specifically designed as per our wishes but 99% of us drop that idea just because we are not at all into coding or we think that coding is not our thing. This app just makes making an app simpler as using it, an app can be made by anyone be it a coder or some ordinary man. So I would say that one no longer needs to think twice, just use this app and get an app made.
- HealthifyMe: This is the best in class fitness app and one just cannot be productive if he/she compromises with health. Thus, this app is what you need to install and follow to stay as healthy and fit as possible. You just need to follow a healthy regime for a few days to make it a habit and once you do that, you will find yourself automatically much more productive.
To sum up, I would say that it depends on what you are interested in and what you actually want to learn, although most common activities or skills that people like to learn can be learned very well by using above apps but still if you are someone who likes something which these apps don’t serve then just stop thinking and start acting.