India is the youngest country in the world with almost 64% of its population being young and as per the HRD minister of India Shri. Prakash Javedeker,” There are 9000 Universities and 40,000 colleges functioning throughout the Country.” The data feels great, isn’t it?
What about the upgradation of schools and these institutions with the latest technology to not only Improve the education levels but also leading to increased safety of students studying in these temples of Knowledge? No, most of them are not at all upgraded and parents don’t even know whether their child has reached the institution or not? So what is the cheapest yet effective way of improvising the overall quality of these institutions? One answer to this problem would be having apps for different tasks of your institution to track real-time activity. Many institutions have already started the implementation of mobile applications to ease student life, let us have a look at some of them: -
1. Attendance Monitoring: This has to be on the top of the list of priorities for any institution that is thinking of upgrading itself as not only attendance monitoring apps will reduce the hassle of teachers and students but also this is one good step towards paperless system which is good for nature and that is how we can serve our mother nature as well.
2. Student Location Monitoring: Parents of Students who avail the transportation services of the institution have always wondered how they may know whether their child is safe or no. tracking the live location of the bus is now possible by getting a dedicated app designed specifically for this purpose. This step not only ensures the safety of kids but also helps parents establish a belief on the institution so having such an app will help the organization grow for sure.
3. Institution Information: For all those institutions having huge campus area, it is always tiresome for students to find a specific location like finding laboratories, libraries, fee window, etc. so having an app designed so that students can basically have a map of the institution. This will leave a long-lasting impact on students and for anyone visiting the campus for the first time and is unaware of the campus thus to build up your institution’s repo, this is a great idea and many institutions across the globe have already implemented this concept and they are using it satisfactorily.
4. Application Status: It happens many times that a student files some sort of application but is unable to know the status of his application which is quite frustrating as no one loves to roam around from one authority member to another and in return, see nothing happening. This problem can be eliminated by having an app that shows live application status from department to department processing. This will not only increase the student’s trust in the organization but also it will help the Board of Directors monitor whether people whom they have hired, are even working or not.
5. Marks and Assignment Allotment: It has probably happened to all of us that we, for some reason were not present in the class and on the same day marks of internal exams were announced or some assignment was given to students with a one-day deadline and we get stuck just because we weren’t present there. An app can solve this problem as all the students can get the online assignments and grade distribution whether they were present in the class or not.
These were some of the ideas of apps that are already being used by many institutions and you can implement these apps in your institution too and also if you are a student then you can suggest such ideas to higher authorities of your institution. ShapeMyApp can help your institution grow with apps and You can easily get an app designed by us with minimal efforts.