An internship whether be it Online or Offline is a job but there is no ‘permanent’ tag attached to it which means that if you are on an internship in some company then;
a) You can get that ‘permanent’ employee tag attached with your designation in the company.
b) You will get paid for learning and implementing your skills, your knowledge in completing the tasks assigned.
Isn’t it great that in colleges, you pay them to learn and in internships, you get paid to learn? Companies do invest a lot on interns as they are the ones who with all their energies combined just focus on getting the best output possible. Thus Internships are a great start for one’s future whether he is a student or someone looking for a stable environment in the company.
As per the latest survey by ‘Aspiring Minds’, over 95% of engineering graduates are unemployable in software development jobs. So it is up to you, whether you want to be one of that 95 % or the rest yet ‘The best’.
Still confused? Let me introduce you with some undeniable advantages of working as an intern in early stages even before the beginning of your career as a full time professional and how online availability of such internships has made the process a lot simpler than expected: -
1. Network: – The biggest advantage of an internship whether Online or Offline is that you get to build your professional network and a network is everything whether be it in the industry or some educating organization, even in personal life too. To prove your skills and your caliber, you have to have opportunities but if you do not possess a strong network then trust me, to reach your goal, you will have to put in extra 200% effort.
2. Out of the box thinking: - When you work as an intern then you come across real-life challenges and even if you make mistakes now then you will have enough time to make a better strategy and implement it so it gives you a deep insight of work environment and thus with time you achieve an ‘out of the box’ thinking that newbies just wish of achieving in their dreams.
3. Increased Consciousness: - Until you work as an intern, you just do not know what it actually takes to be a successful professional and once you dive in that industrial environment and face real-world challenges then your consciousness levels increase and you become aware of what needs to be done to survive in the competition hence internships are great means for overall development.
4. Experience: - let’s suppose you spend 3 months in an internship, now when companies come for campus recruitment then for sure there will be others too who are eagerly waiting to land a job, now the rest unlike you have got no prior internship experience and thus you will have an extra edge that will make you an ideal candidate for the position offered.
5. Self-Analysis: - last but not the least, the most important of them all, once you start working as an intern then you are there in the company for a short period of time and during this period, you will actually get to know a lot about yourself. Your strengths, your weaknesses, your abilities to communicate and the insight of belonging to the industry or not are factors that will actually help you learn about yourself like never before.
Thus we can conclude that Internships either give you the right push towards your goals or they let you know what you actually want to do so go for it and land an internship and in case if you are eager to know how you too can design such an Internship based app or any idea that you would love to see working in the form of an app then trust me ShapeMyApp is the one that you should be looking for as we provide you with the best in class tools to develop the apps that you want in a simple to develop mode.