Age is just a number and a student is not at all bounded by this number as long as he/she has that will to learn. The world is changing and so are the methods of learning. One of those precious methods is “Application”. Currently, there are almost 4.7 Billion mobile phone users worldwide and there are tons and tons of learning apps across various app stores. Students are using these learning apps to stay ahead in the competition. Along with their regular study schedule, they are spending a lot of their time using these apps and those who are more of an ‘Independent learner’ aside of their age, they too are using apps to learn at their own pace.
So what is it about apps that these apps have become involved in the lives of us humans from the time the baby is actually a baby to a well grown old-age baby? Here are some of the benefits that you too can relate to being a student: -
- Expert lecturers: All those educations based tech-giants out there which are not only providing their services on the web but also in the application mode, they make sure that the teachers hired by them and the content delivered by them are of top-notch quality and mostly provide the updated content so for all those students who are using apps as a medium to study get the best of the best teachers to be taught from.
- Anytime accessibility: All of us who have been to tuitions, know it very well that once the teacher has taught you something then it is just gone out of our head in a week or two and when we want to go through that once again then we can’t remember what was taught earlier. Apps based learning has completely eliminated this problem as the pre-recorded lecture is available to students 24*7*365. Whenever the student feels like revising then he/she can revise it with just one click.
- The Place: App-based learning provides a great advantage that the student no longer needs to go to his/her teacher’s place. The students can access their online courses from anywhere even from the bed. Going to the coaching Centre where the teacher teaches has always been a hassle but with online app-based learning, there is no need to go anywhere.
- Certification: Some app-based learning platforms are designed so very well that not only the teachers from the world’s topmost colleges/Universities teach at their platform but also on completion of course, the student gets a certificate of completion from the teaching authority along with Institute’s name mentioned which further helps students in their career.
- Extra credits: Many universities across the globe have now made it mandatory for the students to at least take up one online course be it app based or at some web platform and all those who complete this course receive extra credit in their academics. The students have full access to choosing the course that they like so this is such a huge benefit from app-based learning.
App-based learning brings great benefits along with it for all the learners and these were just a few of them. Such a learning app for all those learners out there who find themselves interested in app designing and learning how it is implemented, they can get this done with ShapeMyApp as here, users get full freedom of customizing the app as they want So always keep learning, that’s how life must go on.