Getting Recruited in the right organization is what everyone, be it a student pursuing his degree or a professional working in an organization wishes for them. Companies too wish to hire the right talent for their organization which further adds up some values to the organization. The question is how Online recruitment is helping both of them ‘The employer and the employee’, get the best that they can get? What are the advantages of using the tools available online for finding the right match? How can both of them save their time by being able to eliminate among the options available online and go with the right one?
Recruitment is a tiresome process for both and recruiting online helps in minimizing some stress of the entire process. Before diving into what benefits online recruitment offers over its counterpart, we need to have a clear understanding of the two sorts of the recruitment process;
- One is where companies need to hire freelancers, here all the tests and further communication takes place online or via mobile phone.
- The second one is where Online recruitment constitutes only one part of the entire process, in such cases once applicants clear the online test round then they are invited for further interviews.
Here are the advantages listed of online recruitment over the traditional one;
1. Applicants: It attracts a larger number of applicants as compared to the traditional one. As the majority of candidates prefer online means to search for jobs so there is always a greater number of applications that you receive from the interested candidates which means the filtered candidates that you are ultimately going to interview are the ones more capable than the crowd they have beaten.
2. Extended Reach: When a company posts its vacancies online then it is not bounded by the regions which means candidates present anywhere worldwide may look at your job posting and if interested then may apply for it Whereas in the traditional recruitment process, the situation would not have been the same and you would be receiving the applications from the limited regional boundaries.
3. Time-saving: In the traditional method of recruitment, you will be going through every single resume that you receive but following online recruitment tactics, you will be able to filter out candidates by searching the resumes as per keywords entered by you and thus overall load of the process becomes lighter.
4. Communication: With Online recruitment, there is no longer the need for conversing with candidates on phone, unlike traditional recruitment. Other methods via emails, message boxes of various job portals, etc. can be used. You don’t need to call each of the candidates one by one in case of any amendments in the job requirements instead mass emails can be sent informing them about any change.
5. Applicant Information: When recruiting online, you as an employer have an added advantage or getting to know more about the kind of personality the candidate is. Once recruited then there are a hell lot of things that turn a candidate into a successful professional. It’s not just about being academically strong that is going to work in the organization but social and team skills are what decides how well a candidate can perform so online recruitment lets you know more about the candidate that you are going to choose.
Nothing is perfect and everything comes with some disadvantages, so is the case with online recruitment. Thus to choose the best candidates, the employer should not be dependent on only one of the recruitment methods and a combination of both is what can get you the best candidate for your company.
Shape My App is one such organization that not only provides the best in class app development services but also Content writers are in demand to them and if you have that urge and zeal toward app development or content writing then Shapemyapp.com is the place that You have been looking for.